Friday, August 12, 2011

Pizza+Pool=Perfect Friday Evening

               




This makes me smile and is truer than true :)  


I am loving today! After swim lessons we made a trip to Michaels to hunt for some supplies for Cayden's Pirate Birthday party.  I am making my own invitations and decor.  I must admit I am pretty excited about this!  I can't wait to get going!  I know he won't remember anything about this birthday... but I know it is one that Jeff and I will never forget.  How could we not go all out? I will definitely be posting more about this totally awesome Pirate Birthday more! 

Cayden's Mimi and Pops are out of town this weekend, so we are thinking we may head over and swim!  This is Jeff's last day of his amazing day-shift schedule, then it's back to working midnights.  So I think we should end this week with some fun family time!   What could be better than pizza and the pool?   

Well, TGIF everyone! Cayden is finally down for a nap... and I am hoping to get all the dishes and laundry done before he wakes.  Maybe even sneak in a chapter or tow of my book! {The Help}

Have a wonderful Friday, ya'll! 
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment