Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If I had a million dollars

I need to go shopping...


and I am loving outfits like this...




I also want to buy Cayden this...

Now, if only I had one of these...


or may just a million dollars.


Today was a great day.   It was very rainy all day, but I was able to get so much done!  I love days that I go to bed feeling productive.  I still have things left on my "to-do" list... but at least I made a dent! :)  Besides, I can't be too productive, because then I wouldn't have any time left for me and Cayden to play ball, or do silly dances, or play peek-a-boo or read all the books in his book crate! So although I am so glad I was productive today, I am even more happy for the time I spent playing with Cayden inside on this yucky, rainy day.


Goodnight Friends, 

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment